The analysis comprises a physical and chemical part.
- Soil type: Measurement of the proportion of coarse sands, fine sands, coarse silts, fine silts, clay and a definition of the soil type.
- Calculated elements: Water reserve, battance index, cracking aptitude, accessibility after rain, aeration index, sensitivity to asphyxiation.
- Total limestone, active limestone
- Carbon, organic matter
- pH water
- Exchangeable cations: calcium, potassium, magnesium
- Phosphorus Joret-Hébert
- Calculated elements: Clay, total N, C/N, CEC saturation rate, biological activity index, aluminum index, CPI (chlorine power index)
Additional determinations can be considered: pH KCl, salinity (sodium, chlorides, conductivity), sulphur, total nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fixing powers, biological activity, pesticide residues.