Outside EU

To send a soil sample from outside the EU or the Canary Islands to Eurofins Agro, the Netherlands, you will need a permit from the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA).

Eurofins Agro can provide this permit. The permit must have a recent date and signature. 

Note: exceptions apply to Switzerland. Please contact us to learn more about the conditions you must meet in order send samples from one of these countries.