Soil Life Monitor for Farmers and growers
Soil Life Monitor provides a ‘fingerprint’ of the microbial soil life present in your soil. Using the analysis results, you can compare different soils, monitor what soil life is doing over time, and see how different treatments affect soil life.
To stimulate soil life as a farmer or grower, you can take action:
- Minimize soil disturbance, such as plowing or tilling grasslands.
- Keep crop rotation varied.
- Grow cover crops.
- Regularly use animal manure, compost, or other organic products.
- Avoid the use of synthetic fertilizers and chemical pesticides.
- Provide space for nature to thrive on your farm.